Sample Craft Demonstration Contract
This contract establishes the terms of employment between CRAFTSMAN'S NAME and ORGANIZATION, producers of the EVENT NAME, which will be held DATE, LOCATION, TOWN, LOUISIANA.
NAME OF CRAFTSMAN:
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:
1. CRAFTSMAN'S NAME will demonstrate on DAY, DATE, at TIME for LENGTH OF TIME OF CRAFT DEMONSTRATION.
2. Craftsman will demonstrate the craft described above in CRAFT DEMONSTRATION.
3. Craftsman will be paid $____. This figure includes $_____ for mileage, at a rate of $____ per mile as computed by this office. It is the craftsman's responsibility to pay taxes and declare income on money earned.
4. Craftsman will be paid with a check by the PERSON immediately following the end of their demonstration.
5. This contract is not valid until the craftsman has signed it, filled in Social Security number and returned it to the EVENT NAME.
6. The ORGANIZATION will supply LIST ITEMS OR SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED. The craftsman is responsible for providing all other materials and equipment for the demonstration.
7. Craftsman agrees to arrive at the LOCATION at least one hour before the demonstration, to check in with the EVENT director, and set up any equipment required.
8. Craftsman understands that NO SALES OF CRAFTS OR SALES will take place on the grounds of the LOCATION, BUT OR AND Craftsman may distribute information about the availability of the crafts.
9. The ORGANIZATION is not responsible for personal injury to craftsman, or loss of or damage to their property.
10. The ORGANIZATION has the right to use craftsman's name and photographs to help publicize the event.
11. RAIN POLICY: Craftsman who are on site will be paid if the event is cancelled or cut short due to rain.